Article 1 (Scope of Application)
- 1.Accommodation contract and related agreements that this Hotel concludes with the Guest shall be governed by these general Terms and Conditions, and any matters not stipulated in these general Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws and regulations or generally established customs.
- 2.If this Hotel accepts a special contract to the extent that it does not contravene laws, regulations and customs, such special contract shall prevail notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph.
Article 2 (Application for Accommodation Contracts)
- 1. A Guest who is going to apply for this Hotel, please offer the next matter to this Hotel.
- (1)Name of the Guest(s)
- (2) Date of stay and estimated time of arrival
- (3) The Hotel charges (in principle, based on the basic accommodation charge shown in Attached Table 1)
- (4)Other matters deemed necessary by this Hotel
- 2.When Guests offers continuation of the staying beyond the accommodation date set forth in Paragraph 2, this Hotel shall treat the request as an application for a new accommodation contract at the time the request is made.
Article 3 (Formation of Accommodation Contract)
- 1.An Accommodation Contract shall be concluded when this Hotel accepts the application set forth in the preceding Article. However, this shall not apply when this Hotel proves that it has not accepted the application.
- 2.When an Accommodation Contract is concluded pursuant to the preceding Paragraph, an application fee, which is determined by this Hotel to be up to the amount of the accommodation charge for the period of stay (3 days if the period exceeds 3 days), shall be paid by the date specified by this Hotel.
- 3. The application fee shall first be appropriated to the accommodation charge to be finally paid by the Guest, and if a situation arises in which the provisions of Articles 6 and 18 apply, the application fee shall be appropriated in the order of the penalty charge followed by the compensation charge, and the remaining amount, if any, shall be returned when the charge is paid in accordance with the provisions of Article 12.
- 4.If the application fee set forth in Paragraph 2 is not paid by the date designated by this Hotel in accordance with the provisions of the same Paragraph, the Accommodation Contract shall cease to be effective. However, this shall be the case only when this Hotel has notified the Guest of the date of payment of the application fee.
Article 4 (Special Contract Not to Require Payment of the Application Fee)
- 1.Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, this Hotel may, after the conclusion of the contract, accept a special agreement not to require payment of the application fee as set forth in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article.
- 2.In the event that this Hotel does not request the payment of the application fee set forth in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article when accepting an application for an Accommodation Contract, or does not specify the date of payment of the application fee, this Hotel shall be treated as having complied with the special agreement set forth in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 5 (Refusal to Conclude Accommodation Contract)
- 1.This Hotel may refuse to conclude an Accommodation Contract in the following cases.
- (1)When the application for accommodation does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- (2)When there is no room available due to full occupancy.
- (3)When it is recognized that the Guest who intends to stay at the Hotel is likely to commit an act contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order, or good manners and customs.
- (4)When it is clearly recognized that the Guest who intends to stay at the Hotel is a person with a legally prescribed infectious disease.
- (5) If a Guest who intends to stay at the Hotel is a member of a crime syndicate as defined in Article 2, Item 2 of the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Members of Crime Syndicates (Act No. 77 of 1991) (hereinafter referred to as a “crime syndicate”), a quasi-constituent of a crime syndicate, or a Guest related to a crime syndicate, or any other antisocial force as defined in Article 2, Item 6 of the same Act.
- (6) When a Guest who intends to stay at the Hotel is a crime syndicate or a corporation or other organization whose business activities are controlled by a crime syndicate member.
- (7) When a Guest who is staying at the Hotel is a juridical person and one of its officers is a member of a crime syndicate.
- (8) When a Guest who intends to stay at the Hotel says or does something that causes significant inconvenience to other Guests.
- (9) When a violent demand is made or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested in relation to accommodation.
- (10) When accommodation is not possible due to natural disaster, breakdown of facilities, or other unavoidable reasons.
- (11) When the Guest who intends to stay at the Hotel is a minor, and in the case of a single person or 2 minors does not submit a “Written Consent” from a person with parental authority.
Article 6 (Guest’s Right to Cancel Contract)
- 1.A Guest may cancel the Accommodation Contract by contacting this Hotel.
- 2.In the event that this Hotel cancels the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to reasons attributable to the Guest (except in the event that the Hotel has designated a due date for payment of the application fee and requested payment thereof pursuant to the provisions of Article 3, Paragraph 2, and the Guest cancels the Accommodation Contract prior to such payment), the Hotel shall charge a penalty fee in accordance with the provisions of Attached Table 2. However, in the case where this Hotel has agreed to the special agreement set forth in Paragraph 1 of Article 4, the Hotel shall only accept the special agreement when the Hotel has notified the Guest of the obligation to pay the penalty in the event that the Guest cancels the Accommodation Contract.
- 3.If the Guest does not arrive at this Hotel by 6:00 p.m. on the day of the stay (if the estimated time of arrival has been clearly indicated in advance, 2 hours after that time) without notifying the Hotel, the Hotel may deem that the Accommodation Contract has been cancelled by the Guest.
Article 7 (Hotel’s Right to Cancel the Contract)
- 1.This Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract in the following cases.
- (1) When it is recognized that a Guest is likely to commit an act contrary to the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals in relation to accommodation, or when it is recognized that the Guest has committed the same act.
- (2) The applicant is a member of a crime syndicate, a quasi-member of a crime syndicate, a Guest related to a crime syndicate, or any other antisocial force.
- (3) When the applicant is a juridical person or other organization whose business activities are controlled by a crime syndicate or a crime syndicate member.
- (4) When a juridical person has a person who falls under the category of a member of a crime syndicate among its officers.
- (5) When a Guest says or does something that causes significant inconvenience to other Guests.
- (6) If a violent demand is made or a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested in relation to accommodation.
- (7) When it is clearly recognized that the Guest is a person with a contagious disease.
- (8) When it is impossible to accommodate Guests due to force majeure such as natural disaster.
- (9) When the case falls under the provisions of Article 5 (1. 2) of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Hotel Law Travel Ordinance.
- (10) Smoking outside of designated areas, tampering with firefighting equipment, etc., or failing to comply with other prohibitions (limited to those necessary for fire prevention) in the rules of use established by this Hotel.
- 2.When this Hotel cancels the Accommodation Contract based on the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel will not charge for accommodation services, etc. that the Guest has not yet received.
Article 8 (Registration of Accommodation)
- 1.Guests shall register the following information at the front desk of this Hotel on the day of their stay.
- (1) A full name, age, gender, address, telephone number (or cell phone number) and occupation of the Guest(s)
- (2) Nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan
- (3) Departure date and estimated time of departure
- (4) Other matters deemed necessary by this Hotel
- 2.When a Guest intends to pay the charges of Article 12 by a method that can be substituted for currency, such as an accommodation coupon or credit card, the Guest is requested to present them in advance at the time of registration in the preceding Paragraph.
Article 9 (Hours of Use of Guest Rooms)
- 1.Guests may use the rooms of this Hotel from 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 a.m. the following morning. However, in the case of consecutive stays, the Guest may use the room for the entire day except for the day of arrival and departure.
- 2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, this Hotel may accept the use of a room outside the hours specified in the same Paragraph. In this case, the following additional charges will be applied.
- (1) Until 12:00 p.m.: 1,000 yen (tax-included)
- (2) After 1:00 p.m.: 100% of the room charge
Article 10 (Observance of Usage Rules)
Guests shall follow the rules of use established by this Hotel and posted in this hotel within this hotel.
Article 11 (business hours)
- 1.The business hours of the main facilities of this Hotel shall be as follows.
- (1)Front desk service hours
- A. No curfew
- B. 24-hours desk service
- C. Room cleaning service hours: 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- D. Rooftop terrace hours: 6:30 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- (2) Restaurant service hours
- A. Eloise’s Cafe 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 2.The hours set forth in the preceding Paragraph may be changed due to unavoidable circumstances of this Hotel. In such cases, we will notify the Guest by an appropriate method.
Article 12 (Payment of the Rate)
- 1.The breakdown of the accommodation charge, etc. to be paid by the Guest shall be as listed in Attached Table 1.
- 2.Payment of the accommodation charge, etc., set forth in the preceding Paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or at the time of the request by this Hotel, in currency or by a method that can be substituted for such payment, such as accommodation coupons, credit cards, etc., approved by this Hotel.
- 3.Even if the Guest does not stay at this Hotel voluntarily after the Hotel has provided the Guest with a room and it is available for use, the Hotel will charge the Guest for the accommodation.
Article 13 (Responsibility of the Hotel))
- 1. In the event that this Hotel causes damage to the Guest in the performance of an Accommodation Contract or related contract, or due to non-performance thereof, the Hotel shall compensate for such damage. However, this shall not apply when the damage is not due to reasons attributable to the Hotel.
- 2.This Hotel is insured against fire and other accidents by Hotel Liability Insurance.
Article 14 (Handling When the Contracted Room Cannot Be Provided)
- 1.In the event that this Hotel is unable to provide the Guest with the contracted room, the Hotel shall, with the consent of the Guest, arrange for other accommodations under the same conditions as much as possible.
- 2. If notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, this Hotel is unable to find other accommodation, it shall pay compensation to the Guest in the amount equivalent to the penalty, and such compensation shall be applied to the amount of damages. However, if there is no reason attributable to the Hotel for not being able to provide a room, no compensation fee shall be paid.
Article 15 (Handling of Deposited Materials)
- 1. In the event of loss, damage, etc., to articles deposited at the front desk by the guest, this Hotel shall compensate for such damage, except in cases of force majeure. However, in the case of cash and valuables, if the Guest does not specify the type and value in advance, the Hotel will compensate for the damage (up to 100,000 yen), except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel.
- 2.In the event of loss, damage or other damage caused by the willful misconduct or negligence of this Hotel to Articles, cash or valuables brought into the Hotel by the Guest and not left at the front desk, the Hotel shall compensate for such damage. However, if the type and value of the valuables have not been specified in advance by the Guest, the Hotel will compensate for the damage up to 30,000 yen, except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel.
Article 16 (Storage of Baggage or Personal Belongings of Guest)
- 1.In the event that the Guest’s baggage arrives at this Hotel prior to the stay, the Hotel will take responsibility for storing it only when the Hotel has agreed to do so prior to the arrival of the baggage, and will hand it over to the Guest when the Guest checks in at the front desk.
- 2. In the event that a Guest’s baggage or personal belongings are left at the Hotel after the Guest has checked out, the Hotel will, in principle, wait for the owner to contact the Hotel and request instructions. If there is no instruction from the owner, the Hotel will report the valuables to the nearest police station within 7 days including the day of discovery. Other items will be disposed of 1 month after discovery. However, food, drink, cigarettes, magazines, etc. will be disposed of on the same day they are found.
- 3. In the case of the preceding two Paragraphs, the Hotel’s responsibility for the storage of the Guest’s baggage or personal belongings shall be in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the preceding Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and in the case of the preceding Paragraph, in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article.
Article 17 (Responsibility for Parking)
- 1.When Guests use this Hotel’s parking lot, regardless of whether or not they have deposited the keys to their vehicles, the Hotel will only lend them the space and will not be responsible for the management of their vehicles. However, in the event that damage is caused by the intentional or negligent act of the Hotel in managing the parking lot, the Hotel will be held responsible for compensation.
- 2.This Hotel will not be responsible for any accidents or thefts that occur in the parking lot, even if the Guest uses the parking lot provided by the Hotel.
Article 18 (Responsibility of Guest)
- 1.When this Hotel suffers damage due to the willful misconduct or negligence of the Guest, the Guest shall reimburse this Hotel for the damage.
- 2. In case of using electrical appliance without PSE mark including inappropriate ways, the cost of damage about electrical system will be charged.
- 3. In the case of room-card keys loss, or damage, 1,000 yen (tax-included) will be charged.
- 4.If the Guests are found to be smoking inside the building or on the rooftop floor, you will be fined 20,000 yen as compensation for damages during the period of room suspension.
Attached Table 1 Breakdown of Room Rates, etc. (related to Article 2, Paragraph 1 and Article 12, Paragraph 1)
|Total Amount to Be Paid by the Guest.
- ① Basic Accommodation Charges (room charge+ Breakfast Charge)
- ③ Additional Meals and Beverage (Excluding Those Included ①）
- (A)Consumption tax
- (B)Accommodation tax
- 1 The basic room rate is based on the rate provided over the phone or the room rate shown on the Internet.
- 2 Child rates apply to elementary school students and below, and are 100% of the adult rate when meals and bedding equivalent to those provided to adults are provided. There is no charge for infants for whom meals and bedding equivalent are not provided.
- 3.In the event that the Tax Law is revised, the revised regulations shall apply.
Attached Table 2 Penalties (related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
||The day when
I was informed of
||1 day Prior
||3 days Prior
||7 days Prior
||14 days Prior
||To 9 rooms
||More than 10 rooms
- 1.% is the ratio of the penalty fee to the basic accommodation charge.
- 2. If the number of contract days is shortened, a penalty of 1 day (the first day) will be collected regardless of the number of days shortened
- 3.In the event of cancellation of a contract for a part of a group of Guests (10 or more people), 10% of the number of Guests (rounded up to the nearest whole number) as of 15 days prior to the date of stay (or the date of acceptance if the application is accepted after that date) will not be charged.